including personal data and cookies, i.e. the so-called Cookies.
1. General Information
This policy applies to the website, which is operating at the URL: https://new.memolia.pl
The operator of the service and the administrator of personal data is: memolia grobla wedding dresses III 17 80-840 Gdansk
operator Email Contact Address:
The Operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the service.
The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
Conducting the newsletter
Form Inquiry support
The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
By voluntarily entered forms, the data entered into the operator's systems.
By storing cookies in the terminal equipment (so-called "Cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the operator
The personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only possessing the key Operator can read them. This ensures that data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function unidirectional works-it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the operator for the processing of personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the programming components.
The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server operator: hekko.pl
Registration data of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered in the National Court Register by the Poznań District Courts – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, division VIII commercial of the National Court Register under No KRS 0000612359, Regon 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital 210.000, 00 zł fully paid.
Uses data loss protection measures (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
Apply adequate measures to protect the processing sites in the event of fire (e.g. special fire-extinguishing systems),
Apply adequate safeguards for the protection of processing systems in the event of sudden power failure (e.g. dual power circuits, aggregates, UPS voltage maintenance systems),
Applies physical measures to protect access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
Apply measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as part of the data-processing system (e.g. environmental control, specialised air conditioning systems),
Use organisational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policy, etc.),
Appointed the Data Protection Supervisor.
The web hosting company maintains logs at the server level to ensure technical reliability. Records may be subject to:
Resources specified by the URL (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
Time of arrival of the inquiry,
Time to send the response,
Client Station name – Identification by HTTP protocol,
Information about errors that occurred in the execution of the HTTP transaction,
The URL of the page previously visited by the user (Referer link) – If the transition to the service was through the link,
Information about the user's browser,
IP address information,
Diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through the registrators on the website,
Information related to the operation of e-mail to the operator and sent by the operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about how you use your data
In some cases, the administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if necessary for the performance of the contract with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the administrator. This applies to these audiences:
Authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
Your personal data processed by the administrator no longer than is necessary for the execution of related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting). For marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
You have the right to request from the administrator:
Access to your personal data regarding,
Restriction of processing,
and data portability.
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in section 3.3 (c) of the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including profiling, whereby the right Opposition will not be enforceable if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, exercise or defence of claims.
The action of the Administrator is entitled to the President of the Office for Personal Data protection, UL. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the service.
You may be involved in automated decision-making, including profiling to provide services under the contract, and for direct marketing by the administrator.
Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the personal data protection rules. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
The service can save information about the connection string (time indication, IP address).
The service may, in some cases, save information that facilitates the data binding in the form with the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of a particular form, e.g. To process service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it serves.
6. Administrator logs
Information about the user's behaviour on the site may be logged. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match the advertising messages to the user's behaviour, which may give an illusion that the user's personal data is used to track it, but in practice there is no Transfer any personal data from the operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition of such activities is the cookie handling enabled.
8. Information about cookies
2. cookie files (so-called "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended to use the websites of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
3. The operator of the service is the provider of cookies and the access to them on the end device of the website user.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Maintaining the user session of the service (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the service;
2. To fulfil the objectives set out above in the section "Essential marketing techniques";
5. The service uses two basic types of cookies: Session cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the user until the time of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (Web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Web browsing software (Web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the user's terminal device by default. Users of the service can change the settings in this area. The Web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies please refer to the Web browser Help or documentation for more details.
8. Cookies placed on the end device of the website user may also be used by operators cooperating with the service operator, in particular this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with Based in the U.S.), Twitter (Twitter Inc., located in the US).
9. Managing cookies – How to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage the settings of cookies, select from the list below the Web browser you are using and follow the instructions: